Epic Outdoors Podcast Giveaway Details and Official Rules
Epic Outdoors Podcast Gear Giveaways.
Epic Outdoors conducts periodic gear giveaways during our podcasts. Contestants have one week after each podcast is aired to visit www.epicoutdoors.com/podcasts/ and enter the code given during the podcast. Winners will be drawn randomly from the eligible entries.
Official Rules – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Epic Outdoors, LLC (“Sponsor”) will conduct the Epic Outdoors Podcast Giveaways (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) substantially as described in these Official Rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- Description of Sweepstakes: Winning participants will win products announced during podcasts. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Actual Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is approximately available on each product’s website.
- Dates of Sweepstakes: The Sweepstakes will be ongoing until further announced. Each drawing will take place one week after podcast air date.
- How to Enter: Enter by listening to a podcast where a code is given on air. Visit www.epicoutdoors.com/podcasts/ and enter the code. No more than one (1) entry per person will be valid. Sponsor is not responsible for any incomplete, late, or illegible entries. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, fairness, security, or proper play of this sweepstakes, or to cancel the sweepstakes. WINNER’S LIST: For a winner’s list, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Winner’s List to the Epic Outdoors, LLC. PO Box 2978, Cedar City, UT 84721. Include the podcast code, the episode number, and the title. Mail must be received by the Winner’s List Request Deadline of no later than two weeks after the drawing. The list will be sent once all prizes have been awarded. NO AUTOMATED ENTRIES: Auto entries prohibited. You must fill out your own entry form without the use of any automated sweepstakes entry filling services or form filling services. The use of any automated, programmed, robotic or similar system to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entries filled out by anyone other than you will be disqualified. LIMIT ON ENTRIES: The limit on the total number of entries per person is one.
- No Purchase Possible: You cannot purchase entries. You must follow the entry method in #3 to enter.
- Other Requirements: All information must be present. No Purchase necessary. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 (EIGHTEEN) YEARS OF AGE AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND ONE OF THE FOLLOWING STATES TO PARTICIPATE.
- Prize(s), Eligibility, and Limitations: U.S. laws shall govern this sweepstake. Sweepstakes offered and open to legal residents of the United States (U.S.) only and are void where prohibited. Entrants must be at least 18 years or older, a licensed driver, and have passed a hunter safety course and have a valid hunter safety number on or before the drawing date. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules, which are binding in all respects. Employees of Sponsor, Epic Outdoors, Inc., and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. THE DRAWING: Winner will be selected by random drawing from eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Drawing date will be on or about two weeks after the podcast air date. PRIZE NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email or phone on or about five (5) business days of the drawing date. If after three (1) attempt by email or phone during a forty-eight (48) hour time period (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). If the Sponsor is unable to contact the winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If the winner doesn’t complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability with a publicity release within two weeks the winner’s prize will be forfeited. Winner, by accepting these rules, acknowledges and affirms that they meet the Sweepstakes rules’ eligibility requirements and agree to the publicity/liability set forth below or prize will be forfeited. An alternate winner for forfeited prizes may be selected at sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Publicity: Use of Personal Information. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant the Sponsor EXCLUSIVE permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with the promotion of this and other Sweepstakes and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree that the Sponsor may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Sweepstakes to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Taxes, Expenses, and Additional Costs: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize that are not specifically provided for in the official rules including, without limitation to, fees, or any other costs, any travel or transportation costs, or tips, associated with winning.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor personnel. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or who Sponsor believes has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes or make such other decisions regarding the outcome, as Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by Sponsor and are final. Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
- Miscellaneous: Prizes are transferable only with express permission from Sponsor. Sponsor may reject the transfer of prize at its sole discretion, for any reason. Sponsor may substitute prizes. Sponsor may amend the rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time. Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. Written copies of these rules are available by mail with written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope at the address indicated above, or may be read on this website https://www.epicoutdoors.com. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A PRIZE, WINNERS MUST SIGN AN OFFICIAL WAIVER FORM. BY ENTERING OR PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT, PARTICIPANT OR WINNER AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, PRESENTER, SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES, SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OR ANY OTHER SPONSOR OR PRIZE PROVIDER (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASEE(S)”) BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE THEM FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSE OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURIES AND/OR DEATH, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, AND COUNSEL FEES AND COURT COSTS) ARISING OR RESULTING FROM ANYTHING RELATING TO: THE PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, ADMINISTRATION OR EXECUTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES (OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN IT); CANCELLATION, MODIFICATION OR RESCHEDULING OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES; OF ANY WEB SITE(S) RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITE; ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE; OR PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY. LIMITATIONS: Neither Company or any other Releasees are responsible for: lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, stolen, misdirected, or postage due mail, shipping or email; any website, computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, Internet or other equipment, electronics, software, service, transmission, connection, processing or other errors, failures, congestion, accessibility or availability issues; unauthorized access, tampering, hacking, theft or destruction; or other technical or human error in the receipt or processing of entries, game piece requests or other submissions (whether to or from) or otherwise related to the production, promotion, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes. TAMPERING/VIOLATIONS/DISRUPTION: Sponsor may, in its sole determination, disqualify any person it believes may be tampering with the entry or other operation of the Sweepstakes or acting in violation of the rules, in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR ENTITY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. CANCELLATION/MODIFICATION: Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as Sponsor planned for any reason (including, but not limited to, due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, computer virus, fraud, technical or human error or any other causes which Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or intended conduct of this Sweepstakes). EMAIL ACCOUNT HOLDER: If the holder of an email account is disputed, entry will be deemed made by the natural person who is assigned to the email address by the internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, school, etc.) that assigns email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. NO PRIZE WARRANTY: WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Governing Law and Venue. The laws of the State of Utah, excluding the rules of conflicts of law, shall govern this and all matters arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes. The parties, including Sweepstakes winners, hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in Iron County, Utah. Each party expressly agrees that it is subject to the jurisdiction and venue of those courts for purposes of such litigation. Each party hereby waives and covenants not to assert any claim that is not subject to personal jurisdiction in those courts or that venue in those courts is for any reason improper, inconvenient, prejudicial or otherwise inappropriate (including, without limitation, any claim under the judicial doctrine of forum non convenient).